Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Who scrapbooks in South Korea?

I added this widget (??) on to my blog over on this side ----->
to see where all my visitors come from. There are so many cities that I recognize (Hey guys **waving**) but there are some that I don't recognize...like the South Korea one. That brought about the totally random thought...do people scrapbook in South Korea? Hmmm....I wonder?

I've been working on some cards for a swap...totally lovin' the idea of SCRAPLIFTING! It really takes all the thinking right out of it & just lets me "do". Sometimes that is perfect for me. Here is the card that I scraplifted out of Paper Crafts volume 4. I used different pattern paper and colors than the original. It took a bit to get all the squares formatted, printed, and punched correctly, but then it was pretty easy. I think that is Basic Grey Phoebe. I really love how it turned out.



Hope everyone had a great weekend! They sure do go by way to quickly!

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

I love your widget G, I must be the Gillingham one, that is where our main hub is for our broadband.

Unknown said...

I love looking at where the people are coming from too. Some of them I have to google to find out where the city is. I had one from the Phillipines which quite surprised me because I don't know anyone there.

That card looks great.

Amy Marie said...

Cool widgit... to see where everyone is from... and that card is too cute... can't wait to get one!!

Amy said...

Love that card!

Amy said...

Hey, G - how did you get that widget on there? I want one! Are they each individual visitors or the same people as repeat visitors?

Treighsie said...

great card!!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Love that card!

Unknown said...

What a great card,G!

I like your widget and now I want one too :)

Didi said...

Heehee...that is a cute card!

Anonymous said...

I am looking for south-korean scrappers too :-)
pls visite my blog.
I wrote to the German-Korean society, I hope I get an answer.