Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ahhhh....relief at last!

I've been having some trouble with what I assume is carpal tunnel in my right wrist. I can't imagine why I would have any issues there (ha, ha, ha!). Between the mouse, keyboard, and my GPS, my wrist/hand gets quite the work out. Tonight at Target, I picked up a new mouse pad with a gel wrist pad. What a difference that makes! So much better!

Here's what it looks like...I definitely recommend it!



I shampooed the living room and play room carpets today. It was way past due, but I'm pleased to say that they both look fabulous!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Oh G that looks super compfy. I'm sure all that scrapping helps too right??

Amy said...

glad you found a product that'll give you some relief!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you have found something to help with the pain.

Good on you getting the carpets cleaned.

Didi said...

I have one of those...it REALLY makes a big difference doesn't it? I do have to lay a washcloth on mine if it is real hot though or I get a weird rash on my wrist from it. Yes...I AM weird!