Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Blog Goodies

I've really been getting into bloggin'. It's been a lot of fun...not only to write but to read others too. I added a "Keep It Fresh" button to my blog a few days ago. If you want to be alerted when I update my blog, just subscribe with your email that you want the alert sent to. If you want to add one on your blog, you can click on "what's this" and go through the steps to get one (easy & free!). I also added a counter at the bottom. You get a count for each time you visit as long as it is an hour apart between visits. How long will it take to get to 100 visits? Hopefully not long...hint, hint, hint! Last but not least, thanks to my good friend, Katrina I have added a video to my blog. Right now it is set on "How to Save A Life" by The Fray. It's muted so be sure to hit the speaker button on the video if you want to hear it. I've been missing Grey's Anatomy and can't wait for the next season to start. If you need a glimpse of McDreamy, here's the spot to get it. I heard this next season will be a little bit calmer, with more redemption in it. Last season was so turbulent for all the characters. Anyone know when the next season of Grey's starts? How about Survivor? Will there be another Amazing Race? I hadn't heard anything about that.

Speaking of seasons starting...stores are already putting out school supplies. Good grief! Still way over a month to go. I'm sure they are getting set for the tax free weekend though.

Okay...going back to McDreamy...time sure did treat him well. I just found this pic on the web. From cute to hot...way hot!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm keepin' you fresh, G! I visit a lot of the blogs on your fave list, too! Have you figured out how to contact a blog owner other than commenting? Thanks for the McDreamy pics... I miss seeing his face in my living room each week ;)

Unknown said...

I love "keepin' it fresh" it is fantastic knowing when everyone has updated their blog.

As for Patrick Dempsey he sure has got hotter as he has got older. Time has treated him very well.

Treighsie said...

Wow-- he's grown into such a sexy guy!!!