Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Because today has been kind of cruddy...

I've been very flustered with this whole court/child support situation. I had an appt with my attorney yesterday. There is only 22 months left of child support. It's at the point now that if I pay an attorney to help me with this situation, it will only negate any child support left...it would be easier and probably more cost effective to let my-ex lower his child support than to pay the huge amount of money an attorney would want to tackle this situation. Either way, I will have to go in front of a judge. I told K that was like going to the principal's office times 5 million. It's not something I look forward too. It's got me all worked up and just in a grumpy mood. I wish I didn't let it get to me so much. I just need to let it be...whatever happens, happens.

B.R.E.A.T.H.E.

I found this browsing around the web...it is rather funny. All the things Moms say set to the William Tell Overture. Enjoy!


Total Momsense

2 comments:

QueenTracy said...

LOL. The Momsense video was a hoot! :-) Thanks for you encouraging comments. I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

I love that Momsense video, what a great find.

((HUGS)) about needing to go in front of a judge.