Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lady in the Park

Today we headed out to the park for a little play time. We really only have one nice park in Goldsboro, and to be honest, it could use some work. It does have this really cool fountain in it. Most people refer to it as "Lady in the Park". I remember this from when I was a kid. I always thought it was pretty cool. She has been replaced since then as her head broke off **gasp**.



There are fish in the fountain. Even though they look like goldfish, I believe they are a type of carp. Someone said that there are a couple catfish in there too. I keep fish food in the car and once they realize the food is there, it draws quite a crowd.



It is a very pretty setting, especially with the roses in bloom.



Jenna has done a lot of playing over the past couple days. It's great to see her out riding bikes and just **playing outside**. I guess she finally wore herself out. Angel must have worn herself out too. I couldn't resist this photo.



HAGD!

6 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Those are some great pictures G. Very pretty park.. even our nicest park here doesn't look like that... if you'd like to see some serious carp have I got the place for you!!! Come visit.

Amy said...

Great pic - sign of a great summer day!

Unknown said...

I love the photo of Jenna absolutely exhausted, what a cutie.

Treighsie said...

great photos!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That is adorable!! What a sweet picture.

Didi said...

Now THAT is a successful day!