Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My coaster projects!

I finally finished up with the coaster caddy project tonight. These are made out of coasters...just like at some of the restaurants around town, except my coasters are white. I am really surprised how sturdy they are. I made one for Alyssa and one for Jenna. I think I will make one for myself too. Alyssa is really tickled with hers. Her room is lime green and now she wants to add pink accents in her room to match. I think that is a great idea. I'll give Jenna hers tomorrow. I'm sure she will like it too.


4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Wow Glenda they are gorgeous, I love the color combinations. I really need to find some coasters now!

Unknown said...

Those look fantastic!

Amy said...

Beautiful job!

Treighsie said...

They are awesome!