Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cache A Latte

Yesterday a couple friends and I headed down to the Fayetteville area for "Cache A Latte". It was a small meet and greet at a coffee shop. I finally got to see the famous GeoWoodstock V video. I was in it some where, but I missed it when they showed the movie :( I guess I will have to buy it when it goes up for sale. It was a really neat movie.

Afterwards, we all went out caching and after a couple caches we met up with Tool King. We decided to team up and cache together that day. We had such a fun time...lots of jokes and lots of great caches! We conquered a lot of hard caches....some of them difficulty of 5, which is the hardest! I ended up with 32 found that day (yay!) and now I'm only 10 away from hitting 2200 caches. Who would have thought a year and a half ago I would have gotten so involved with geocaching? It's been a blessing though. I've seen so many neat things and met so many great people. The people really make it special. Lots of wonderful people bonded by GPS'rs!

Here's a couple pics from our trip yesterday. We had just found a cache behind us in the cypress trees. A big thanks to dc for sharing them with me!

Tool King, me, and Lambchops23



Tool King, dream chaser and Lambchops23

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cool! What a great adventure!

Unknown said...

What a fun day!

Brent & I went geocaching yesterday but only found 3. One of them we missed must have been covered with snow!