Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

You asked for it...you got it!

My friend sent me the recipe...yay! The recipe uses green cherries that I did not use. Also, it shapes the rolls into a Christmas tree, then you can add glaze to it, if you want. I am also wondering if you can do this with other fruits? Maybe some blueberries or apple pieces? That would be good.

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know how you do.



If anyone has trouble reading the recipe, send me an email & I'll email it to you. It really didn't show up as well as I thought it would.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

thanks G :)

Amy Marie said...

YUM YUM YUM thanks!!

Vern said...

Thanks for sharing G!
I will have to make these while Steven is home only with different fruit. He doesn't like cherries.

Rosemary said...

Apple sounds lovely G, and I have sent you an email for the recipe.

Treighsie said...

Yum! Thanks! Colby loves cherries.