Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I got a job!

Big news around here...I got a job! I am very excited, not only about having a job, but about having a paycheck! That is always the biggest draw to having a job. Another perk...I get to WORK AT HOME! How cool is that? I am working on a project that will ultimately be for CHEVRON. How cool is that?



The guy that I'm working for is very cool, extremely laid back, and is very worker friendly. I have to put in 40 hours a week, but I can make my own schedule. I could work 10 hours a day for 4 days, split it up, whatever I want to do as long as it is 40. With the kids going back to school in a week, I think this will be a perfect arrangement. A big THANK YOU to my sister for the hook up!

The kids will be back in school soon. Hard to believe that we'll be back to the grind once again. Getting up early will be such a shock to everyone...including me. I've been enjoying my 9am wake ups. We've been buying some school clothes and supplies in preparation for the big day. Alyssa will be a Junior and Jenna will be in 1st grade. Time sure does fly!

Hope everyone is staying cool...another 100 deg day here!

9 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thats great! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Carla said...

How cool is THAT?!!! Way to go G! (if he needs any help from afar, gimme a holler! LOL!) Congratulations!

Amy Marie said...

Wow that sounds great G!! Working from home... how does one find a job as wonderful as that?

lam said...

awesome news. Congratulations and good luck with your new job

Treighsie said...

The money is definitely the best part of a job! Congrats! That's an AWESOME opportunity!!!

Rosemary said...

WTG G, great news, hope you can fit you know what round it!!! I am such a tease

Unknown said...

That's wonderful G! It will be fantastic to make up your own 40 hours.

Good luck with the back to school madness.

Didi said...

What a dream job!!! Now THAT is a job I could love! Have fun and enjoy those extra dollars!!!!

Tyani said...

congrats G!!! I wish I could find a nice stay at home job!!