Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Champion of the Week



Photo: MaryBeth, Alyssa, and Ashley at football practice

Alyssa has been working at Taco Bell for several weeks now. I've been really impressed with how well she is doing at her job and how well she is learning to manage her time. A few weeks ago, she was recognized at work for a job well done and given the title of "Service Champion". Yay Alyssa!! As a reward, she was given free meals the whole week. Just a few minutes ago, she called me to tell me that she has been recognized as "Champion of the Week"! Wow! That is awesome! I'm so proud of my baby!

School starts in a few weeks. I'm not sure if either one of my kids is ready to go back. Alyssa will be a junior and Jenna will be in first grade. We've already picked up some of their school supplies. I am going to get them both a new outfit for the first day of school. I'm sure they both will need new shoes too. I'll miss them when they go back but I will enjoy a little bit more quiet time :)

Hope everyone is staying cool on this scorcher of a day!

12 comments:

Treighsie said...

Congrats to Alyssa!

And G, you've been TAGGED! Check out my blog for details. :)

lam said...

way to go Congrats to Alyssa

Jenn said...

Way to go Alyssa!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Alyssa....so awesome to be recognized

Brook said...

Last year I had a JR, a 6th grader and a 1st grader. I know what you mean about missing them.
I'm so glad that Alyssa is growing up to be such a responsible gal.

Diana said...

Awesome - congrats to Alyssa!

Rosemary said...

Congratulations to Alyssa,though I can't say I am surprised with a Mum like you she has a good role model.

Amy Marie said...

Awesome job Alyssa... and I think Jac is ready to go to first grade!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Alyssa! & congrats to you for bringing up such a responsible person.

Didi said...

Wow what a great worker she is!!! I would LOVe a week of meals from Taco Bell..it is my fave fast food ever.

Didi said...

Wow what a great worker she is!!! I would LOVe a week of meals from Taco Bell..it is my fave fast food ever.

Didi said...

Wow what a great worker she is!!! I would LOVe a week of meals from Taco Bell..it is my fave fast food ever.