Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Betcha didn't know....

7 things you might not know about me...

I've been tagged and have spent a couple days thinking about this. I'm not sure if any of this is actually blog-worthy, but here goes..

1. Every night before I go to bed, I pop my back. Just a little twist and it pops. When I was having back trouble, my back wouldn't pop & it was very annoying. I'm happy to say that everything is back to normal now :)

2. Most of the time, when I eat pizza, I eat the toppings first, then the cheese, and then the crust.

3. It doesn't take much to get me to cry while watching a movie.

4. Speaking of movies, if a theater has two doors, I will always pick the second door. Usually everyone else picks the first door, so I always head for the second.

5. I am an ex-military brat and have lived a variety of places...Michigan, NC, SC, ND, GA, and Guam.

6. Even though I have tried to get published in sb magazines, the only thing I've gotten published was a photo in the local paper. I was taking a photography class and took a pic of a local landmark. The next week, it burnt down. It's very possible that my photo is the last ever that was taken of it. I sent it to the local paper and it was published on the front page!

7. Some of my local friends will know this but maybe my online friends won't....I have BIG feet. Not only do I wear a size 10, I have wide feet too. It is hard to find socks & shoes that are comfortable. I would love to be able to walk into any store & find lots of nice shoes my size.

When I finished writing this, I realized that I had done a layout about this a few years ago. Here is the layout I did...lots of other tidbits about me :)




I hope no one has fallen a sleep reading this! I'm off to tag a few other people!!

10 comments:

Shawn said...

Those are some interesting facts. I pop my back too. I can't go to sleep until I do.

Unknown said...

Wow...been so busy that Ive missed alot of new posts in your blog :(

Thanks for the tag...I'll see what I can come up with.

Happy Saturday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll get to work on it.

Popping your back sounds painful.

krcrafts said...

We "big feet" girls should stick together! I have extra wide feet and it's frustrating buying shoes, so I know your pain! LOL

lam said...

I´m also a big feet girl, so I know the feeling. Beautiful layouts

Amy Marie said...

G.. I feel your publishing pain... guess I should just be happy with my own stuff right...

Vern said...

Those are great facts G!
Thanks for sharing a few "insider" items about you.
I've seen enough of your stuff, you deserved to be in a magazine or on a design staff.

Amy said...

10W here, too!! We have a solid foundation!

Treighsie said...

I've never popped my back!!!!

Those are very interesting tidbits!

Didi said...

Cool stuff....and I am STILL wide awake! How neat that you got the last photo ever of that building.