Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Has it been 5 days?

We've had a little bit of car drama in our house this past week with K's car. It caused us to do a little bit of car shopping thinking that he would get another car to do his commute in. So far, the issue with his car has worked itself out and hopefully, it will continue to run fine. In our car shopping we found a gem of a car...a little white Honda Civic in excellent shape. When K decided to keep his car, we decided to offer it to Alyssa. There was a catch though...she has to help pay for her 'upgrade' in the Honda world. In the end, she decided that she wanted the car so she is now the proud driver of a 2000 Honda Civic. I think she will really enjoy her new ride!



My job is going really well. I'm learning more about fuel operations than I ever thought I would. I'm sure there is more to learn, but so far I am understanding it **well, for the most part**.

I had something really neat happen to me this week. A friend from high school contacted me through classmates.com. Talk about a big surprise but it **totally** made my week! It's hard to believe that it's been almost 20 years. A big SHOUT OUT to my friend Lee from ND! WOOHOO!!

I'm supposed to be working but got a little side tracked on my blog. It's been 5 days since I posted so I wanted to update. Have a great weekend everyone! It's our last weekend before school starts. We're hoping to make it a good one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Alyssa on the awesome new ride! Good to hear that K's car decided to keep working.

Rosemary said...

Glad the job is working out well. Great car for Alyssa, just right for her.

Amy Marie said...

Nice car Alyssa!! Glad your job is going so well G.. are you enjoying working at home?

Treighsie said...

Wow, big congrats to Alyssa! That is awesome! Such a big deal!! She is a lucky girl!

Jenn said...

love the new car, looks great :)

Unknown said...

That's a nice looking car for Alyssa. I hope that the weekend went well & that back to school happens smoothly.

Amy said...

Nice car for Alyssa! She must be loving it! I'm so happy for you that you found a wahm job, that is just awesome. How's it going?