Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Good times


I got back from Charlotte tonight about 10:30. I went there for the Creating Keepsakes Convention. I was fortunate enough to be able to feed both of my 'addictions'...scrapbooking & geocaching! I cached my way there and back. I volunteered with CK, took a couple of classes, and did some shopping. There is so much yummy scrapbook supplies out there! I met up with some fabulous ladies and had lots of laughs. Good times. It's great to go away to recharge a bit, but it's also great to come home. I'll post more about the classes and tips that I learned later on. I'm really exhausted and need to head to bed.

7 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Glenda what an awesome weekend. I love that sign... guess there are a lot of Charlottes out there. Show us some of the cool scrappy stuff you got!

Rosemary said...

Glad you had a good time, I love those conventions too, it is a couple of years since I did one as we don't get any good ones here!

I am looking forward to seeing your tips and your new stash

Unknown said...

Sounds like a ton of fun,G!
Relax and catch your breath...can't wait to hear all about what you learned.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend. I love that signpost with all the different Charlottes on it.

Jenn said...

sounds like you had fun, i wish I could have gone with you :)

Treighsie said...

That is a cool photo!!

Didi said...

What an awesome sign! I would have had to take a photo of it too. Sounds like a great time...scrapping AND geocaching!