Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Tooth Fairy is coming tonight!


After weeks and weeks of wanting the "wiggly" to come out, Jenna finally pulled it out! She was over at the neighbor's and came home with her tooth in the bag. Yeehaw! I'm so glad it is finally out. Now to get the next one out...it's been wiggly for a while too. Her adult teeth have already started coming in behind those so no snaggletooth smile for us. It was kind of hard to get a pic of her 'missing tooth'. I'm proud of her for finally pulling it all by herself!

Jenna and I went geocaching today. We saw this really neat lighthouse out in the middle of no where. I'm not quite sure what the story is on it, but it was neat to see.



We stopped by a John Deere museum. Lots of old tractors around there. I saw this old gas pump. Gas was 39 cents a gallon! I would have loved to filled up there!



We had a nice day today, but it was just too hot to stay out for long. I'm ready for some cooler weather...heck, even 85 would do nicely!

9 comments:

Amy Marie said...

I can see it now!! Wow that first lost tooth is sooo exciting. You really can see her big tooth in there already... Congrats Jenna!

Rosemary said...

How cool that her big tooth covers the gap, I was so self concious when I lost mine.

Where was the lighthouse Glenda, looks like an interesting place to find out about.

Amy said...

Hooray Jenna!

lam said...

Congrats to Jenna

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

What a cutie!!

Very cool museum, too!

Unknown said...

She's the cutest snaggle-tooth kid ever! :)
I'd love the know the story of the light house that's in the middle of nowhere.
WOW...39 cents a gallon for gas...what a dream,huh?

Unknown said...

Woohoo Jenna, that is wonderful news.

That place looks an interesting place to have a lighthouse.

Treighsie said...

Congrats to Jenna! How exciting!
And cool lighthouse!

Didi said...

Wow she really held onto that loose tooth didn't she? Sad that you couldnt get a toothless smile pic though...it is a look that they only have for such a short time. I LOVe reading about your geocaching adventures. I wanna get me a GPS and do that!