Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Frosty Layout for a Hot Summer Day...


I worked on this layout last night. After all the heat we've had, a day with some snow would feel so good! The poem came from a swap that I participated in. I added some diamond glaze to the snowflake on the poem to give it some dimension and shine. I really like the simpleness of this layout...seems kind of peaceful...just like a snowy winter day.

I just checked our weather. To say it is hot is an understatement. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a heat index of 127 around here!! I do hope it is a misprint, but after stepping outside for a bit, I bet it is not.

8 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Very pretty LO! 127! Thats crazy!

lam said...

awesome job you did, it looks beautiful

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I've tagged you! Check my blog to see what I mean!

Unknown said...

That's a great layout G! I hope you've got some more wintery photos to scrap to help you think cooling thoughts.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous layout...thank you for sharing

Amy Marie said...

oh my goodness 127... I would be scrapping snow layouts too!!! try and stay cool!!

Rosemary said...

Oh My 127 that is so hot. Hope you managed to keep cool.

Didi said...

Mmmmmm....I think I need to do a winter layout too. We aren't anywhere close to 127 though....I think I would be spending a LOT of time inside in front of the A/C!