Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Wish For You

I heard this song today and just love it. I don't think it is a new song, but it's just the first time I've heard it.



Most of the time, I'm an 80's & 90's kind of gal, but today I was feeling a little bit country. I'm so glad that I did because I heard this song. Can you see a scrapbook page coming from the lyrics of this song?

Tomorrow we are headed to the beach for the day. I'm looking for a little relaxation. We'd better enjoy it while we can. I can tell that fall is approaching. The mornings and evenings seem a little cooler, which is very refreshing with all the heat we've had. Some of the leaves are starting to fall of of my corkscrew willow. It won't be long...fall is just around the corner. I have to admit that I'm a little bit anxious for some fall weather.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Labor Day weekend!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

That's a great song G.

I hope Fall doesn't arrive too fast, I could do with some warm weather on the coast!

JParnell said...

I LOVE this song! It is fairly new, we saw Rascal Flatts in concert in July and they sang this, so cool!
--Lani

Amy Marie said...

I hope that you have a great day at the beach!!

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful song, thsnks for sharing it. It would definitely make a great layout.

Treighsie said...

That is one of my favorite songs. I put it on the tube I made Sam for her 10th birthday, with 10 littel presents in it. I plan on doing a LO too!! It certainly seems meant for scrapbooks!