Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Creepy Crawlies

Something has been very busy in our neighborhood...actually from the looks of it, a lot of somethings have been very busy. This morning the dew is clinging to all these spider webs in the yard. After looking around, I've noticed it's not just my yard, but my neighbors' yard too.

Click on the photo for a better view.



These webs are so intricately done. Very interesting to look at. They remind me of the book/movie "Charlotte's Web". Just another sign that fall is here.

More later...but for now, I have to get back to work.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so cool!

Unknown said...

What a neat spiders web. I love how dew sits on them so that you can see them easily.

Rosemary said...

I always love the way they catch the dew, I just don't like the occupants!

Treighsie said...

What a cool photo!!!!

Amy Marie said...

Neat photo... but I can do with out the spiders myself.