Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hey There Delilah

Another song that just speaks to me...so very soulful, and sadly romantic. I never heard of this song until my friend Tracy pointed it out, and now I can't get it out of my head! Thanks Tracy! **wink, wink**



I had PTA training on Saturday. Wow...learned lots. I would have never thought that there was so much to learn. I am treasurer this year. We have plans to buy playground equipment for the school. We've got about half of the money raised and hope to raise the other half before Christmas. I **wish** the school district would fund playground equipment, but I think their budgets are strained also.

My birthday is coming up soon. Not only do I get to get a new driver's license, I have to add another number on to the year. I thank God that I made it this far, but how come I had to get here so quickly?

It's 9am...better get to work! HAGD!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

That's a great song Glenda.

PTA as well as new job, you are keeping busy. Good luck with the fund raising

Amy Marie said...

I love that song too... and I love how the screen is layed out as well. PTA, I didn't make it through the year last year... but i'm gonna try again...

Unknown said...

I just love that song too.

I hope the fundraising goes well

Treighsie said...

You're welcome! I love that song too!! I wish I had had a boyfriend write me a song like that!! :)

And PTA... at our school, you just sign up. No training. And they're almost always begging for volunteers.

Good lcuk with your new job!