Pages

Monday, September 3, 2007

The last hoorah...or almost the last

We headed down to the beach today for some fun. School started last Monday so it will probably be one of the last times we get to enjoy the water and sand. My parents, my sister and Zach, plus Jenna and I went for the afternoon. Jenna loves playing with Zach...or maybe I should say Jenna loves looking after Zach. Sometimes I see her with Zach and I think she really needs a little brother. That feeling only lasts until the next 'meltdown' and usually that isn't long. Then I realize that two is plenty. But you can't deny how cute they are together.


We had a fun time at the beach. We had brought some fried chicken for a picnic lunch. Afterwards, we did some swimming and the kids played in the sand. I was surprised how brave Jenna got towards the end of the day. She has been skittish with the waves but at the end, she went in right by herself. I was close by..camera in hand!



Back to the grind tomorrow...don't get to say that often! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

G, looks like Jenna had tons of fun in the water... and I can't believe how big Zach is.. wow he's growing fast.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day at the beach. Jenna looks right at home in the water.

Treighsie said...

Great pics! Zach is getting so big! WOW!!