Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I should be working...

I played a little hooky today. The adult in me should have stayed home and worked. The kid in me just wanted the day off. So today I went caching. My cache buddy had a doctor's appointment, so I took Angel with me. She gets so excited when she gets to go. She found her first cache all by herself today. We were in a wooded area. I was poking around in one area and when I turned to see what she was doing, she was sniffing at the cache. Way to go, Angel!! When I told K about this, he said that someone must have just eaten a cheeseburger before finding the cache so a cheeseburger smell would be on it LOL! You know, I wouldn't be surprised! I treated Angel with a cheeseburger for lunch for all her hard work. We found twenty all together...a really fun day.

After supper tonight, I should have done some work but I just didn't have it in me then either. I decided that I would straighten up my scrapbook table. Next thing you know, I'm putting together a layout! I've had this idea in mind for a bit, just needed to put it into action. Gotta love my goofy family :D



I won't be able to play hooky tomorrow. I guess I should do some work. **wink, wink**

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOL, I encourage hooky!! Glad you had a fun day, great LO!!

Rosemary said...

How I know that feeling but it doesn you good sometimes. All those caches nd a LO as well, the time wasn't wsted!

Treighsie said...

Everyone needs a day off here and there!!

Amy Marie said...

Wow you continuelly amaze me with your caching skills... I've never found that many in a week let alone one day.

Unknown said...

I think everyone needs time off sometimes & what better way to spend it than caching & scrapping. Sounds perfect to me.