Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

50 is Fabulous

Happy Birthday to me...

Wow! What a great birthday! I had such a happy day...thanks to everyone who sent cards, called, posted messages, sent emails...it all just made for a wonderful birthday. I feel really special and really loved! Thirty five is going to be a great year - I can just feel it!

We all had a great laugh today when Alyssa gave me her present. She failed to read the whole bag; she only read the 'fabulous' part. I saw the bag, gasped, and then busted out laughing. Even though her mom is fabulous, she is very far from 50 ;) I told her she could save that and in 15 more years she could use the bag again. Too funny!




And a little present from Mother Nature...

K had tossed out an old piece of watermelon thinking that the birds would enjoy it. I went out this morning and there were two beautiful butterflies drinking up the sugar water. Unfortunately I got too close and one flew away. But I did get this pic of the one that stayed.



Thanks everyone for a great day!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!! Glad you had a great day :)

Rosemary said...

I an so pleased you had a great day, wish I'd know it was your birthday!

Love the bag from Alyssa, too funny

Amy Marie said...

G I'm glad you had a "fabulous" birthday. And here's to a fantastic year as well.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday G! That's very funny about the bag.

I love monarch butterflies they are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

I've just tagged you. Check out my blog for more details.

Tyani said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY G!!! Glad it was a good one!

Treighsie said...

Happy birthday! Too funnay about Alyssa!

Vern said...

Since I happen to be closer to 50 than you at the moment, I would have to agree that 50 will look fabulous on both of us! LOL

I love the butterfly picture!

Unknown said...

I hope the rest of the year is as fabulous as your Birthday,G.
Its funny a/b the bag Alyssa picked out :)