Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo to You!

We had a fun time trick or treating tonight. Since the time hadn't changed yet, it was still daylight when we headed out. We got to see a lot of cool and somewhat scary Halloween decorations. I love this photo of Jenna...too funny. Dh got into the Halloween spirit too and wore his Eeyore costume.


I don't know how many times kids and parents too would holler out "Eeyore!" He got the most comments and even took time out to talk to a few children who were extra interested in seeing him. What a great guy!


We only had a couple of trick or treaters. I was going to give out snack bags to anyone who showed up. I am so proud of Jenna. She was ready for people to come trick or treat at our house and offered up her prize candy. I think she would have lots of fun handing out candy too. Maybe next year we will have more kids come by.

Alyssa is off at a haunted trail tonight. I bet she is having a fun time!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween!!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Those are such great photos Glenda, I just love Jenna's scream face.

Unknown said...

I just love Jenna's face in the scream photo. What a good sport K is.