Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A treat for the working girl!

I've been working for almost 2 months now and the prospect of this job continuing for some time is looking pretty good. When I saw it on sale at Staples, I decided to go ahead and treat myself. I bought a HP Photosmart 7280 All-in-1 printer, fax, scanner, and copier. Woohoo! It's got several bells and whistles that I love already. The first draw...it is wireless! There isn't a clunky cord that is connected to my computer. I could put it in the bathroom and that bad boy would still print. How cool is that? The second...it has a 4x6 photo printer tray so I can print photos when I get ready. Matter of fact, I don't even have to have my computer on to print photos because it has its own card slots. Too cool! I didn't think this was a big deal before, but I have to say that I printed up a 4x6 and popped it in a frame in less than 2 minutes...and that includes time to find the file on my computer! Way cool to me! The icing on the cake...I now have more sapce on my desk since the I will no longer need a spot for my printer and scanner. Yay!!

Here's a pic of my new toy...



A BIG THANK YOU to my 'technologically superior' dh for installing this for me :D

We are all chugging along over here. Jenna participated in her walkathon on Friday. She walked 18 laps - yippee! I am very proud of her for her effort. Alyssa is getting ready to go to Homecoming this coming up weekend. The search for the perfect dress continues. **sigh** Kenneth is super busy at work but has started smiling a little bit more as December approaches. He is going to Orlando, Florida for a business trip around the second week of December and plans to use up his vacation to take the rest of the month off. That is enough to bring a smile to anyone's face...even mine as I'm sure a small honeydew list will somehow develop :) I'm doing well too...still enjoying my Starbucks, plus feeling more balanced between work and home life. I think we are all enjoying the cooler fall weather. If only we'd get a little rain...

Hope everyone has a beautiful week!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

That looks like a great printer Glenda, what a bonus that it prints photos and takes the cards.

Congrats to Jenna on her walk, that is great going.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Jenna on her walk.

What a great printer & cableless to boot, that sounds fantastic.