Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Busy Friday

Friday was a busy day for us. Alyssa had spirit day at school. It is homecoming weekend and everyone dressed up to show their school spirit...some more than others.

Here is Alyssa with her friend Jaye:



That night, Alyssa and some friends went to the game where I think her team won. I think Alyssa was there mostly to hang out with her friends and not necessarily watch the game. She had a good time and that is what matters.

Jenna and I went on a field trip with her class to Mike's farm. It's such a wonderful place. We went on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, had homemade apple cider, watched a cowboy show, saw some animals, and enjoyed a picnic lunch. Lots of fun!



Note: For safety reasons, I've distorted Jenna's shirt. It doesn't really look like that.

Today we'll be enjoying a quiet Sunday around the house. I've been feeling the scrapping bug lately, so I may head into the scrap room. Here's one that I finished up last night. It was a class that I took in Charlotte in August...just now finishing it up and adding the photo.



Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Looks like you all had a pretty fun weekend. Hope you get lots more scrapping done!!

Rosemary said...

I love that LO and the pic of the girls is beautiful.

Unknown said...

That layout is just beautiful. It sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend.