Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

A nice surprise!

This past weekend, Jenna and I went to a Halloween carnival. It was a lot of fun (although crowded!). One of the things there was to guess the candy in the jar. I got a call today saying that Jenna had won!! She had guessed 102 and there was 114. That's a pretty good guess. You should have seen her face when they handed her the whole jar of candy!




I've been getting ready for a scrapbook weekend next month. I think this is the 4th year that I've gone away to SDV (Scrapper's Dream Vacation). This year, we are headed to Myrtle Beach - woohoo! I'm so proud of myself...I've got lots of things organized and sorted, already to scrap. I hope to get a lot accomplished that weekend. This past year, I've been a little bit slack about keeping up with all the photos. This will be a good time to catch back up.

A big shout out to my parents! Tomorrow is their 36th anniversary! Happy Anniversary to you both!

5 comments:

Treighsie said...

Congrats to Jenna! That candy looks yummy!

And have fun as SDV!! I'm jealous!

Jenn said...

WTG Jenna!!!

Rosemary said...

I see Hershey's - yum. Well done Jenna, don't eat it all at once.

Congrats to your parents too G.

Unknown said...

WTG Jenna! & congrats to your parents on their anniversary.

Amy Marie said...

Congrats Jenna... that is one yummy looking jar of candy!!