Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The BUCK stops here, baby!

I've never been a coffee drinker, but there is something about Starbucks that draws me in. I love their shops; I love the smell of their shops, the quaintness, the little wrappers they put around the drinks, I just don't like to drink coffee. Alyssa & K both like to drink the frappucinos. Alyssa's favorite is vanilla and K's is mocha. I was fine with buying Starbucks for them every once in a while...until I made the mistake of actually tasting one for myself.

Let me just say...I get it. I get why everyone thinks they are so good...IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE!! They are creamy, smooth, caffeinated, and oh so good. How can one resist? And when they come in the cutie-patootie milk bottles and little carriers - well it is a done deal.



I'm on board with the rest of the Starbucks drinkers. We'll all have a Bucks Buzz together. Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a great way to take out coffee.

Unknown said...

I'm a big time coffee lover, but I just cant handle the cold coffee. My best friend loves it and has had me try it, but if its not hot I cant drink it, BUT it looks SO yummy!

Enjoy! :)