Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moving on Up



This is definitely a first for the Creech household. I don't know how I forgot to post this picture. EVERY yard needs one...it makes such a statement HAHAHAHA!!! It was delivered a few days after the job got started. I think the roof was partly off. I walked out on the porch as it was being "set up" and the project manager just happened to be walking towards the house. His words to me were, "It just keeps getting better, doesn't it?" Yep, I guess it does. :)

Well, a big step in the right direction with the house. The roof is up and is shingled. YEEHAW!! The room is humungous!! K has big plans of a bachelor pad....hmmm, not sure if I'll be able to go along with that. It definitely will be one of my favorite rooms, finished or not. Here's some more pictures of how it stands now.



5 comments:

Vern said...

Wow G! That is quite the room!
I can't wait to see what dh does with it.
Looks great.
Nice port-a-pot too! LOL

Unknown said...

Hey, where can I get one of those? *LOL*

The house is looking awesome...can't wait to hear what you guys turn it into.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Glenda, your house addition is looking great! I bet you are sooo excited! I hope you guys are doing good!

~BeckyD

Tyani said...

looking good G!! Can't wait to see it when its all finished!!!