Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

Making progress


I have to say that my jaw dropped when I came home Sunday evening and saw how much progress has been made. There is actually a second story now, and even a floor up there. The project manager has said to me a couple times, "We don't play." and he is not lying one bit. As quick as it went down, it is going back up. Really amazing. I feel much more relieved that there is something on top of my computer room and garage.

Here are more pictures from the past couple of days







I still have to go pick out carpet for the computer room and a paint color for the garage. I'm not sure what to pick out. We decided to let them paint the garage on the inside while everything is out of there. It will make it so much easier. They had to make a bunch of cut outs in the sheetrock in there. After all the repair work, it will need a coat of paint. Well, to be honest, it needed a coat of paint before the remodel ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is looking great,G! Can't wait to see it finished!

Amy Marie said...

Looking good G, you'll have a finished house before you know it.