Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It just makes me giddy!

As the project manager said yesterday, we are on the downhill slide. Probably by the end of next week, the job will be complete & life will return back to normal...or at least semi-normal ha! ha! Yesterday, they added some "green stuff", not exactly sure what it is, but they need to add it before the siding. It reminds me of the color of my Granny's house.

So here's what the house looked like on Monday afternoon.



There has been a great attention to detail and in the past couple of days, several of those details have been taken care of. The room is wired with electricity, phone, and cable. Dh is already planning where the big screen TV will be going (another ha!ha!) He is really excited about the room, and to be honest, I am too. The room is really big & spacious. The contractor is taking care of everything and from my viewpoint, everything is coming along nicely. Today the guys put up some siding and even a set of shutters!! Just loving it!!

More pics:




I bet they will get a bigger chunk of it done tomorrow. Tune in for more pics later in the week!

No comments: