Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's missing?



Things are moving right along over here. I am finding that my excitement is laced with a little bit of anxiety. I guess that is anxiety. There is something about seeing a portion of your house being torn to shreds that just isn't good on the heart. I find that I fare better when I'm not here to see and hear it all. I was gone all day Wednesday, and a real transformation took place..just in one day. In that one day, they had moved everything out of the garage and computer room. When the work day was done, the important furniture got put back in the garage, and the little stuff was left in the yard with a tarp on it. A pod was actually delivered today to put all the things in. On top of that, there was no roof, no ceiling, well, no anything. A lot of open air, fresh breezes, get a suntan without even going outdoors, the weather outside is the same as the weather inside, that sort of thing. I think they are getting to the point where they may start framing up the new section of the house. That will be even more exciting to see.

Here are some pictures from the past couple of days:





Kenneth is hoping to get back in to see the back doctor as soon as possible. He wants to have another round of steroid shots. I hope they will be able to see him tomorrow. He really is in a lot of pain. :(

Tune in tomorrow for more pictures...

No comments: