Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

I feel good!

I am having one of those days where I feel like I accomplished so much!!

There has been a lot of 'stuff' around lately and I think it has been weighing me down. I had a large box in the garage from a delivery we had a couple days ago. I spent about an hour and a half purging...old movies we never watch, old toys, rubbermaid containers, drinking glasses and coffee mugs. Really...how many glasses does a family of 4 need? It feels good to have less 'stuff'. I think I may make a goal to have even less stuff tomorrow!

And a funny from Jenna....she was playing a Diego game on the computer. He was on a boogie board or something, going down a mudslide. Every few seconds, he would have to jump a rock. She was very excited about it and called me over. My response was "Cool Beans!" and she responded matter of factly, "No Mom, they're rocks". Priceless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTG on the decluttering Glenda. I really need to do the same thing around here.

LOL at how children take the smallest of things so seriously.