Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

When one door closes....



another one opens. I guess in this case, when one door gets ripped out, a new & improved, totally better door gets put in its place!

We have had trouble with the back door leaking and decided since we were getting new carpet, we should replace the door too. It's definitely a domino effect in the remodeling business. I am so glad that we made that decision. The floor had started rotting in and some of it was spreading to the floor joist. From what I hear, a rotting joist is not a good thing. It sure does make a tremendous difference in the room.

Here is the new door:



The project is winding down & I'll be posting more pictures later on in the week of some of the finished work. Tomorrow, the guys should be installing the carpet in the computer room. I am really looking forward to that because that means I will be able to put my computer back in its place! Yay! My computer has been sitting on my scrapbook desk for several weeks, so I am definitely excited about getting that back to normal.

The other good news is that my scrapbook stuff will be moving upstairs in the spare bedroom. I will have more space for my crafting and Jenna will have more space in the play room. Yay!

1 comment:

Dee Brake said...

the new door looks great.im heading for a reno this summer as well. just wanna say looks great.