Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

Our New Place


We have been working so hard to get everything in order. Since everything had been moved out of the garage and attic, we decided it was the perfect time to do a little purging. I guess K would say that I decided and he just followed along. Besides having a beautiful addition on to our house, everything inside is looking much nicer and less cluttered! I'm hoping by the end of the week that I'll have everything back in order and all the pictures back up.

Here are the pictures from the side and from the back:




The new room is unfinished, and hopefully over the next few months, we can have the walls sheetrocked. I've been really concerned about the nails in the outer walls that are poking into the room - especially in the children's play corner. My Dad came over to help us put up some sheetrock (yay Dad!!) We got 6 sheets up in place! It makes a huge difference & makes the room so much safer for the kids to play in. I'll post some pics of the inside later on - hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: