Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

One more post before Novemeber is over!

This month has just flown by. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is December 1st. I'd better get busy with all the Christmas festivities or it will be Christmas and I won't have anything ready!

I do have one Christmas decoration out. My sweetie pie daughter Alyssa brought home a poinsettia for me. She is in a horticulture class this semester and they are making these in class. She put this one together all by herself and made the bow too!



In other big news, I am an auntie once again! My sister had her baby earlier this week. She is so precious! I got to hold her for a bit the other night...I could have held her all night long! I can't wait until I get to baby-sit her.

Jenna is pretty much over her cold/asthmatic issues. It gets her every year. I hope that this is something she'll grow out of.

And in other big news, my hard-working hubby finally found the TV of his dreams. He has been oggling these big flat panel tv's for quite some time now. On Black Friday, he saw the TV he wanted at a price he couldn't pass up. He wrangled a truck from the neighbors and before too long, the new TV was up in the new room. With the help of one of Alyssa's strong friends, we squeezed our couch up in the new room so he has something to sit on while he watches TV. I haven't seen my husband since!! No, no, no....just kidding! But if I ever start missing him, I know where to look first!

Happy last day of November!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a lovely poinsetta.

Congrats on the new tv.