Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

There's gold in those hills!

I got back from California last night. I left last Sunday and stayed the whole week. I was there on business but managed to sneak in some fun too.

I arrived at Oakland Internation Airport around 12:30 PST so there was plenty of time to geocache before I headed to my hotel in Pleasanton. I had already picked out Oyster Bay Park because it was very close by and there were 6 caches in a close vacinity.



Once you walked to the back of the park, you got a great view of Oakland Int. Airport. I watched the planes land for a bit. As they descend, they come down over the water (not too comforting when you are on the plane), but then finally the runway comes in sight and all is well.



A couple more view photos...




It was a great week in the San Ramon area, but it is great to be back home. Now to tackle that mountain of laundry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Rosemary said...

Mmmmmmmm not sure I would like that coming in over the water either!