Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I want to be a loser!

I watched the first episode of Season 6 of The Biggest Loser last night. I really like this show for inspiration on losing weight. I had actually joined The Biggest Loser Club 3 weeks ago. I have already lost 8 pounds - yahoo!! There are some really tough days, but for the most part, it is going pretty good. I've set my first goal to get to pre-preggo weight before Jenna. Got a ways to go there. I think my next goal with be to get to pre-preggo weight with Alyssa. Hubby is going along with it, even if there is a moan or groan every now and then. He's lost 3 pounds. Here's to being a "loser"!

Speaking of losing weight...I took this photo of Alyssa and Angel the other day. Do you think they have The Biggest Loser for animals?


I saw this on the net...someone was asking would this kitchen look dated in 10 years. Not sure, but it sure is gorgeous now. I would **love** to have a kitchen like that.




Honey, sweetie pie, love of my life...are you reading my blog? This is a super big hint of what I'd love to do to the kitchen ;)

With that, I should check in at work. Until then...

4 comments:

JParnell said...

That's so awesome about the weight loss!! Good for you, and DH too! Your doggy is so cute :) I agree, I'd love to have a kitchen like that, mine is the size of a closet, lol!

--Lani

Rosemary said...

Who cares if it looks dated in 10 years, I would love it now!

Congrats on the weight loss.

Treighsie said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! 8 pounds is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I think it looks fantastic now, who really cares if it looks dated in 10 years time.
Congrats on the weightloss girl!

You've been tagged check out my blog at http://katscraps123.blogspot.com/