Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A new do!

I finally did it...I got it all chopped off and it feels GREAT! I asked a friend of mine (whose hair I love) who cut her hair and made an appointment with her hair stylist. I told the lady I wanted it cut like hers. My hair wasn't quite as long as hers but it still would work. She started cutting and I sat with excitement. You know when they have to sweep up half way through that you lost a lot of hair! You can see from my profile pic and other pics on my blog that my hair was all one length in the back. It is still the same length as before, just now it is much thinner.



I am really loving it so far. We'll see how it goes after I wash it and try to fix it myself. Jenna got a hair cut too. I was surprised that she actually WANTED a hair cut. She is too stinkin' cute!



Jenna is going to Vacation Bible School this week and loving it. It's great to see her participating in the singing and dancing. She has grown by leaps and bounds this summer!

6 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

You look great! And she is so cute! Layla is going to get her hair cut this weekend. Kind of scary for me! But she is excited.

JParnell said...

Love your new cut! Jenna is so cute with her missing teeth! Great princess pics and trip to CA pics too.

--Lani

Jenn said...

it looks great G. the kids are coming home tomorrow, we should get together one day. call me

Rosemary said...

Wow that was a surprise, I love the new hair style, it really suits you.

As for Jenna - yup she is too cute!

Treighsie said...

Your hair looks great!! Very flattering cut!!

Amy said...

Hi, G! Love your new do! You look great. Jenna looks adorable, love her sweet smile :)