Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Princesses with the Princesses

I finally got the pictures from Alyssa of the Disney Princesses. That was quite a morning. Jenna loves them all, but Alyssa is especially fond of Jasmine. That was her favorite as a little girl. I'm so glad we got to see them!





I'm still dreaming of going back to Disney. Maybe at the beginning of the year...we'll see. We really love the Polynesian Resort so I think we'll go back there. Either there or the Contemporary. Crossing my fingers!

I've been in travel mode a lot this year. I am really starting to get into it! I just got back from California a few days ago. I had a great trip out to the "office".



I had to do some geocaching while I was there. This cache gave me a great view of the bay.



The Golden Gate Bridge is right over to the left, but it was too foggy to actually get a good view of it.

What is a road trip without a traffic jam? At least I had a chance to look around.



I'm working on getting to the El Segundo office. That is close to Los Angeles. So much to see there! Maybe next month I can go out that way. Crossing my fingers for that too!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

What lovely photos of the girls. Snow White was always my favorite.

You are becoming quite the traveller now, and enjoying it. I am so pleased for you.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Love the princess pics!! I miss Disney, too. I started missing it right after we left! We are going to the Polynesian in September for the Ohana Best Friend's Breakfast for Blake's birthday.

Treighsie said...

That's great that Alyssa still likes the princesses! Great pics!!