Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cinderella's not going to the ball after all

I was all psyched up to go on a business trip to California. I was iffy about flying but got all of my reservations set and my suitcase out. I got a manicure, pedicure, and a hair cut. I didn't want them to think I just crawled out from under a rock ;) My boss called today to let me know that the trip has been rescheduled. Oh well, at least I got some pampering!

K got back from his male-bonding trip to Las Vegas. I think he had a pretty good time. He went to the Star Trek experience with some friends. He brought Jenna home this shirt and teddy bear.



Live Long and Prosper!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

What a shame your trip is being rescheduled, you will have to get all pampered again leter now!

JParnell said...

Aww, that stinks about your trip! Cute pic of Jenna though, she's getting so big!

--Lani

Amy said...

Bummer about your trip, but you can pamper again when it's rescheduled! I love Jenna's shirt, she looks so cute.

Treighsie said...

Too bad about the trip. Cool that you got the pampering though!