Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Scrappy Kind of Weekend...aka Wish I Was at Disney!

What a wonderful weekend I had!  I spent the weekend in Durham at a scrapbooking retreat.  A whole weekend dedicated to scrapbooking, no cooking, no housework, hanging out with friends, doing what I want to do!  Now that is a nice weekend!  I worked mostly on Disney pages while I was there which made me really wish I was heading to Disney World at some point this year.  Unfortunately, it will be 2011 before we get close to Orlando again.  Here are some of the pages that I completed this weekend...



There's more in this album...
Here's a couple that didn't make it into the album quite yet.

 

There are hundreds of Disney photos left from that trip.  I believe it will keep me busy for quite some time! 

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Great to see you scrapping again Glenda - love those LOs.