Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bob That Head!

Alyssa and I took a trip the first weekend of August to Charlotte to see Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts in concert. It was great to have some girl time with her. She is so grown that at times I thought I was out with a girlfriend. I guess that is a good sign, right? It was an amazing concert. We had great seats pretty close to the stage. My pics didn't come out the best but I found some great footage on youtube.

This is the opening song. This video is taken from the Charlotte concert...how cool is that? Maybe that is me screaming? ha ha!



And for my Mom & Dad because I hear they're reading my blog these days (Hi Dad! Hi Mom!) I didn't make the video, but this is the song I was talking about this weekend.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That mother/daughter/sister relationship is very special. I am lucky enough to have it with my step daughter. Enjoy it Glenda you will both grow from it.