Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Friend or Captive?

I managed to complete a layout! Wow...it's been a while. I did this one of Jenna and Angel. It's titled "friend? or captive?". It is so true of their relationship!



K has been away on business for a couple days. I've been staying extremely busy in the yard and in the house. I guess it helps the time go by faster. I worked on several projects outside today that have been on my "to do" list. I'm glad to have those taken care of. Still more "to do"...isn't that always the case? I am very pleased with how our yard is looking. Things that we've planted in the past are really starting to take shape and everything is coming along beautifully. It's taken a couple years and a lot of effort, but it is worth it!

2 comments:

Treighsie said...

That is a really cute layout!!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That is a really cute layout!