Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sometimes it just works out

It's been busy over here...a good kind of busy in my opinion.

My dilemna for today was whether or not I was going to mow the front yard or the back yard. I'm not sure if that really qualifies as a dilemna, but I couldn't decide. Both really needed to be cut, and I really only thought I'd have time to do one or the other. As I was pondering, our grass guys pulled up. Decision made...I would cut the back and let them cut the front. Don't you like it when it all works out?

Kenneth got a new-to-him car this past Sunday. His old Kia was close to 200,000 miles. I guess we got our money out of that one. K got a 2006 Honda Civic. I'll have to take a pic of his actual car later on.

Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday...almost time for the weekend!

No comments: